Tonight will be our 2nd night in the PICU (pediatric intensive care unit) with Lia. We have taken her off her oxygen and are monitoring how she does without it. We have upped her heart meds a little bit, and are hoping that if she does well we can either be moved to the floor tomorrow or MAYBE even go home! If we do go home, we will contiue the heart meds at home in order to buy some more time before she must have her surgery to correct the defects. My in laws came and sat with her tonight so Ryan and I could go spend some time with Jack. I am new to this whole 'mom of 2' thing, and its breaking my heart to go so long without seeing him. I am so thankful that my in-laws were here when all of this happened and are able to stay and take care of him while Ryan and I are at the hospital with Lia. I just wish the 4 of us were at home as a happy little famly, but God has other plans for us right now. I have been praying for wisdom to help understand our situation and for comfort in these trying times. Thank you so much for all the support you have given us. You will never know how much it means to us.
| Sweet Sweet Lia |
| Mommy (don't judge...I'm stressed and sleep deprived!) and Lia |
| Daddy and Lia (doesn't he look happy? I had just made him laugh right before I took this) |
Comments