I can't thank you enough for all the kind comments, messages, text messages and notes I got both on here and on Facebook after last night's post. I read all of them, and they all meant so much to me and made me feel SO much better! You all are amazing support. Ryan spent the day in Wichita today, and my mom came and stayed with Lia and I, so that made me feel much better too! (Thanks Mom!)
I am not going to do a big update tonight, because I'm really tired, but we did have a GOOD day! I have lots of things to tell you in the morning!
Sweet dreams!
Ashley
I am not going to do a big update tonight, because I'm really tired, but we did have a GOOD day! I have lots of things to tell you in the morning!
Sweet dreams!
Ashley
Comments