Going to try and catch you up with pictures from the last couple of weeks! We spent a few days in Wichita, came back and spent a couple days in Fairbank with Ryan's family, I went over to Harlan for a baby shower for Morgan and Brynn, and we're headed to Washington for my cousins wedding this weekend! We've been busy busy!
Today, Lia has her 2 month well-child check up, and an appt with her cardiologist! I will update you on what we find out from that soon!
I hope everyone had a fun, safe Memorial Day!
Today, Lia has her 2 month well-child check up, and an appt with her cardiologist! I will update you on what we find out from that soon!
I hope everyone had a fun, safe Memorial Day!
| Visiting my class on the last day of school. They didn't know I was coming :) |
| The most amazing first grade team ever! |
| Out in Wichita with Erica and Heather. Good times! |
| Got to see Rob and Tammy at church! Love them! |
| Devyn (Erica's daughter) holding Lia! |
| Lia meeting Andrea! |
| Meeting Uncle Nat |
| Lia had lots of smiles for Uncle Nat :) |
| Meeting Great Grandma Edna for the first time! |
| Riding the go cart at my in-laws |
| Jack loves the go cart! Love this picture! |
Comments