We enjoyed a very nice visit from Ryan's parents this weekend! It was nice to get to spend some time with them. Jack especially had a good time! He soaked up all that attention from Grandma and Grandpa! Maury and Ryan got lots of odds and ends taken care of around the house while Diane and I (and Jack) did some antique shopping. Antique shopping you might ask? As weird as it sounds, I have discovered a fascination with antiques and finding ways to decorate with them around my house! Old 'Ball' jars that used to be used for canning make very cute candy holders on your counter top, or putting some sand in one with a candle is also very cute! Plus, there is some really cool antique jewelry! Anyway, what I'm getting at is, next time you drive past an antique store, don't hesitate to stop in! You never know what you may find!
Ryan and Maury crossing things off of Ryan's "honey-do" list!


Ryan and Maury crossing things off of Ryan's "honey-do" list!
Cuddle time with Grandpa!

Jack and Grandma Diane doing some reading.
Jack and Grandma Diane doing some reading.
Mmmm snack time! Thanks for feeding me, Grandma! This is Jack's new shirt all the way from Ft. Campbell!

In other news:
-Jack has a molar! Exciting!
-I survived another round of parent teacher conferences (barely)
-We are excited to take Jack trick-or-treating for the first time on Sunday!
-Spencer made it safely to Afghanistan! (don't forget to check out his blog)
-Looking forward to a trip to Iowa next month for Thanksgiving and oh my goodness, I can't believe I'm saying this...Jack's first birthday!!
Check back for lots of exciting blogs coming up! Have a great week!
Comments