Well, Jack's last "first" holiday has come and gone. He has now been alive for every holiday possible! His first Halloween was a good one, and he had a good time carving his pumpkin with daddy and doing a little trick or treating. We weren't sure how it was going to go, because he did NOT like getting into his costume, but once he got used to it, it was much better.
Jack's first Halloween:
Daddy getting Jack's pumpkin ready to carve. Who knew corn-on-the-cob holders were so handy when it came to pumpkin carving?

Time to pull the top off!

Daddy getting Jack's pumpkin ready to carve. Who knew corn-on-the-cob holders were so handy when it came to pumpkin carving?
Time to pull the top off!
"Whoa! Whats all that stuff in there, Dad?"

"Ehh, no thanks, I think I'll just let you do it Daddy!"

Ta Da! Jack's first pumpkin! When I was little, my mom always carved our names into the mouths of our pumpkins, so we thought that would be special for Jack too. Turned out really good! Nice work, Ryan! Notice Jack's shirt?


Jack is sooo excited for Halloween!

"Ehh, no thanks, I think I'll just let you do it Daddy!"
Ta Da! Jack's first pumpkin! When I was little, my mom always carved our names into the mouths of our pumpkins, so we thought that would be special for Jack too. Turned out really good! Nice work, Ryan! Notice Jack's shirt?
Jack still in awe over his pumpkin.

Jack and Daddy. Jack kept taking the top off and on, thats why its in his lap in this picture.
Jack and Daddy. Jack kept taking the top off and on, thats why its in his lap in this picture.
Jack is sooo excited for Halloween!
After pumpkin carving, we enjoyed a delicious dinner with our good friends, Adam and Arrena. After dinner, and some play time with Aunt 'Rena, it was time to get Jack's costume on!
Comments