Well, I survived the first field trip of the year! The pumpkin patch! What do all teachers hope for at field trips? Perfect weather and lots of parent volunteers! Luckilly, I had both! The students had a great time!
The pumpkin patch also had a petting zoo. Little did I know that as she was feeding the goat, there was a turkey staring me straight in the eye! Ahhhh!! I ran away sooo fast and took pictures elsewhere.

TONS of hay bales to climb on!

Slide going down into hay bales.

The pumpkin patch also had a petting zoo. Little did I know that as she was feeding the goat, there was a turkey staring me straight in the eye! Ahhhh!! I ran away sooo fast and took pictures elsewhere.
TONS of hay bales to climb on!
Slide going down into hay bales.
Ok, so I didn't get any actual pictures of any pumpkins, but I do promise they were there, and everybody got one. We also went through a cool corn maze that the kids loved! There was also a hay rack ride! Good times had by all today!
You'll have to stay tuned, because on Friday, Jack's daycare is going on a field trip to the pumpkin patch and...wait for it....RYAN is going as a chaperone!! He promised to take lots of pictures for me, because I'll be at work! What a great daddy!
Oh, and one more thing! My mom is coming down to Wichita for the weekend! Yay!!! We have lots of fun stuff planned! Can't wait to see her! (Although, I think she might be more excited to see Jack!)
Comments