As you may recall in my last blog, I said that Ryan was going as a parent volunteer with Jack's daycare to the pumpkin patch! Ryan said that Jack and the other kids had a lot of fun. It was in the 90s on Friday, when they went, so it was pretty hot, but still lots of fun!
Daddy helping Jack pick out his pumpkin.

Weeee! Down the slide! Hmmm, neither of them are smiling. I wonder where Jack gets his seriousness from???

Jack with his friends, Cora, Addison, and Allie. Jack is in the last window. This picture makes me laugh every time I see it. It's so cute! Ryan said that this was Jack's favorite part out of everything! Looking out the bus window! Haha!
Thanks for coming dad! 
Also this weekend, Grandma Sue came for a visit! We had a great time together! Ryan stayed home with Jack on Friday night while my mom and I went to the Holiday Galleria here in Wichita. We had a great time shopping and drinking margaritas! Grandma Sue brought Jack some very special pumpkins. They were specially picked from Aunt Morgan and Uncle Brent's pumpkin patch! This will be Jack's first Halloween, and we are very excited! Of course with Jack's new pumpkins, we couldn't pass up the opportunity for a small photo shoot!


LOVE LOVE LOVE his facial expression in this one! "oooooooo"

Thanks for the pumpkins Auntie Morgan!!
Daddy helping Jack pick out his pumpkin.
Weeee! Down the slide! Hmmm, neither of them are smiling. I wonder where Jack gets his seriousness from???
Jack with his friends, Cora, Addison, and Allie. Jack is in the last window. This picture makes me laugh every time I see it. It's so cute! Ryan said that this was Jack's favorite part out of everything! Looking out the bus window! Haha!
Thanks for coming dad!
Also this weekend, Grandma Sue came for a visit! We had a great time together! Ryan stayed home with Jack on Friday night while my mom and I went to the Holiday Galleria here in Wichita. We had a great time shopping and drinking margaritas! Grandma Sue brought Jack some very special pumpkins. They were specially picked from Aunt Morgan and Uncle Brent's pumpkin patch! This will be Jack's first Halloween, and we are very excited! Of course with Jack's new pumpkins, we couldn't pass up the opportunity for a small photo shoot!
LOVE LOVE LOVE his facial expression in this one! "oooooooo"
Thanks for the pumpkins Auntie Morgan!!
Unfortunately, the ONLY picture I have of Jack and Grandma Sue from this weekend, is when Jack was trying on his Halloween costume, so I can't show you that until Halloween! But I promise that it will be worth the wait, because he looks so darn cute in it!
My mom really helped me with a lot of stuff this weekend, we got some more things hung up in our house, Jack's curtains finished, and lots of other odds and ends! I know everyone thinks they have the best mom, but mine is amazing!!!!
Have a great week!
Comments