I had such a nice weekend at home with my boys! I just can't get enough of them! We went to a wedding last night for good friends of ours, Nick and Chelsie (who, by the way, are on their way to Hawaii for an amazing honeymoon! So jealous!) Jack had a lot of fun at the wedding. He even got to dance with the bride!
Mommy and Jack at the wedding. Doesn't he look like such a little man? Someone guessed him to be 1 1/2!!

Jack and Chelsie dancing. He was mesmerized by her beauty!

Today we had a nice casual Sunday at home. Ryan and I made a fabulous meal. Cilantro lime shrimp with cilantro lime rice! Yum! We even got the same recipe that they use at Chipotle to make their cilantro lime rice! It was very good! We even went on TWO walks today, because the weather is BEAUTIFUL here! Finally a break from the 80s and 90s, clear down to the 70s today! I love Wichita in the fall!

And lastly, I leave you with a video of Jack. He loves to try and walk around places! He's going to be walking so soon! Only 5 more days until the next weekend! I hope I can make it!
Mommy and Jack at the wedding. Doesn't he look like such a little man? Someone guessed him to be 1 1/2!!
Jack and Chelsie dancing. He was mesmerized by her beauty!
Today we had a nice casual Sunday at home. Ryan and I made a fabulous meal. Cilantro lime shrimp with cilantro lime rice! Yum! We even got the same recipe that they use at Chipotle to make their cilantro lime rice! It was very good! We even went on TWO walks today, because the weather is BEAUTIFUL here! Finally a break from the 80s and 90s, clear down to the 70s today! I love Wichita in the fall!
And lastly, I leave you with a video of Jack. He loves to try and walk around places! He's going to be walking so soon! Only 5 more days until the next weekend! I hope I can make it!
Comments