Ryan's brother Spencer came to stay with us this week! We had a great time catching up with him! Jack especially had fun playing with his Uncle Spencer whom he hasn't seen since December! Spencer drove 10 hours from Tennessee to be here, and we are so glad that he came!
Jack and Uncle Spencer. Awww how cute, they dressed alike!

Jack and Spencer playing in the fountains in Old Town.

The Shields boys!

Ryan said this picture makes them look like a gay couple, but I think it's cute!

Cuddling on the couch before bed!


Can you tell their related?

Jack and Uncle Spencer. Awww how cute, they dressed alike!
Jack and Spencer playing in the fountains in Old Town.
The Shields boys!
Ryan said this picture makes them look like a gay couple, but I think it's cute!
Cuddling on the couch before bed!
Spencer putting Jack in his car seat. Who knew he was so good with kids?
Can you tell their related?
Airplane rides!

Uncle Spencer's Army helmet! Do we have a future transportation officer here? Daddy had to help since the helmet weighs 8 lbs.

Jack wanted to go back to Clarksville with Spencer!

Bye bye Uncle Spencer! I'll miss you! Thanks for coming to play with me! I love you!

We will be making a trip to Clarksville in Oct., to say goodbye to Spencer as he delpoys to Afghanistan. This will be his 3rd tour.
These are a few more pictures I took this week:
My little swimmer! He loves the water! I would like to do swim lessons with him in the near future.
This is Jack's version of thumb sucking (more like gnawing). He puts his thumb clear over on the side of his mouth and gnaws on it. I'm sure it feels good on his gums, but it looks weird. Sometimes he sticks it so far back that he gags himself! Doesn't stop him though! Yeah, and those blue eyes? I can't get enough of them.

Daddy and Jack having a talk. Notice how they are laying the exact same way!

This is my favorite picture from this week (besides all the ones with Spencer)! I think I might order one to have on my desk at school! I love my boys so much!! I am a blessed wife and mommy!!

Uncle Spencer's Army helmet! Do we have a future transportation officer here? Daddy had to help since the helmet weighs 8 lbs.
Jack wanted to go back to Clarksville with Spencer!
Bye bye Uncle Spencer! I'll miss you! Thanks for coming to play with me! I love you!
We will be making a trip to Clarksville in Oct., to say goodbye to Spencer as he delpoys to Afghanistan. This will be his 3rd tour.
These are a few more pictures I took this week:
My little swimmer! He loves the water! I would like to do swim lessons with him in the near future.
This is Jack's version of thumb sucking (more like gnawing). He puts his thumb clear over on the side of his mouth and gnaws on it. I'm sure it feels good on his gums, but it looks weird. Sometimes he sticks it so far back that he gags himself! Doesn't stop him though! Yeah, and those blue eyes? I can't get enough of them.
Daddy and Jack having a talk. Notice how they are laying the exact same way!
This is my favorite picture from this week (besides all the ones with Spencer)! I think I might order one to have on my desk at school! I love my boys so much!! I am a blessed wife and mommy!!
Comments