Sorry I haven't blogged in a while, there isn't a whole lot to report on here. One good thing I am pleased to announce, is that we have found a babysitter!! We chose a lady named Jill (haha, get it? Jack & Jill), who we think is going to be great! We went and interviewed her last week and felt so comfortable in her home, and she was great with Jack. I have a 1/2 day inservice next week so he is going to go for a "get-to-know-Jill" day! And then, oh my goodness, I can't believe I'm saying this...the following week he will start full time! Where has the summer gone? It seems like just yesterday it was May and I was saying good bye to another class.
Ok, we need a subject change, I'm tearing up just typing that!
We are headed home to IA this weekend for the wedding of a couple that I went to high school with. And while we're there, we will of course get to see lots of family. Also, next Monday is mine and Ryan's 2 year anniversary!
Here is Jack trying to feed himself. I'm pretty sure the only thing that made it into his mouth was the spoon! Oh well, he's worth the clean up! His first top tooth has finally broken through his gums, and I can see one right next to it that looks like it will be coming through any day! Although teething means no sleep for anyone, it's still fun to see him grow! Today while I was at school, Jack fell asleep with his Baby Orajel in his hand...he was very prepared in case he woke up and needed it right away!

One more thing: Do you like the new look of the blog? Special shout out to Natalia, who is my fabulous header-maker! Need some inspiration? Check out Natalia's blog here.
Ok, we need a subject change, I'm tearing up just typing that!
We are headed home to IA this weekend for the wedding of a couple that I went to high school with. And while we're there, we will of course get to see lots of family. Also, next Monday is mine and Ryan's 2 year anniversary!
Here is Jack trying to feed himself. I'm pretty sure the only thing that made it into his mouth was the spoon! Oh well, he's worth the clean up! His first top tooth has finally broken through his gums, and I can see one right next to it that looks like it will be coming through any day! Although teething means no sleep for anyone, it's still fun to see him grow! Today while I was at school, Jack fell asleep with his Baby Orajel in his hand...he was very prepared in case he woke up and needed it right away!

One more thing: Do you like the new look of the blog? Special shout out to Natalia, who is my fabulous header-maker! Need some inspiration? Check out Natalia's blog here.
Comments