Morgan and Brent came down from DesMoines to stay the weekend with us and meet their nephew, Jack! We had a good time. He loves his aunt and uncle. They brought lots of new cute outfits for him! We went to a hibachi style Japanese restaurant on Saturday night and was a little nervous if all the clanging of the knives and such would scare Jack, but just like every time he's in public, he slept the whole time! What a good boy! Morgan and I took Jack to Toys R Us so we could do some shopping and he slept the whole time we were there too! The minute he goes in his car seat he is passed out until we take him out again. I know this probably won't last much longer, but I am really thankful for it now!
Jack and Uncle Brent

Aunt Morgan and Uncle Brent!

I love to cuddle with Aunt Morgan!

Chillin' with Uncle Brent

Daddy and Jack!

Family pic in front of the tree! (Jack was sleepy...)

Naptime for Jack means naptime for Daddy!

Jack is getting very good at supporting his own neck, so we thought we would give the Bumbo a try....as you can see, he didn't like it. I think we'll wait a while to try this one again!

Chillin' with Uncle Brent
Daddy and Jack!
Family pic in front of the tree! (Jack was sleepy...)
Naptime for Jack means naptime for Daddy!
Jack is getting very good at supporting his own neck, so we thought we would give the Bumbo a try....as you can see, he didn't like it. I think we'll wait a while to try this one again!
Jack Ryan-3 weeks old!

Jack has his 1 month doctor's appt. on Friday and then afterwards, I am taking him to school to meet my class and so the other teachers can meet him! We are heading to DSM on Saturday! We can't wait to see all our friends and family!
Jack also gets to meet his future wife, Harper, on Sunday at her baptism! He is VERY excited. Ryan and I are Harper's baptism sponsors and are honored to be apart of her big day! I hope this week goes FAST!
Comments