Ryan and I had the honor of driving to Northwood on Sunday morning for Harper's baptism. Brooke and Adam asked us to be her sponsors. We were so excited! We had a wonderful time spending time with the Bachtle/Nerlien families. We also introduced Jack and Harper to each other for the first time! You'll see below some of the pictures from our photo shoot with the two of them. It was hilarious!
Harper Marie Nerlien: Baptized 12/20/09

Harper Marie Nerlien: Baptized 12/20/09
Brett and I. He took pictures on my camera for me during the service. Thanks Brett! You are an awesome photographer!

This was the sign waiting for us when we got to Troy and Dawn's house. Made especially for Jack by Brett! Not only a photographer, but an artist as well! The sign came complete with blue steamers, balloons, and sparkly garland!

Ryan and I are enjoying our stay in Iowa! We are headed to Washington on Christmas Eve for Christmas with my family, to Fairbank on Christmas day to be with Ryan's family, and back to Norwalk on the 28th for Christmas with my moms side.
Comments