What a year 2009 has been for Ryan and I and our families. We have so much to be thankful for. Here is a glimpse into what 2009 looked like for us: 

March: Big surprise for Ryan and I in March! We found out that we were expecting our first Child! A very sobering, yet exciting moment for us! 


January: Jameson traveled overseas to study for a semester in London. He was able to sightsee all over Europe and came home with lots of good stories!


March: Big surprise for Ryan and I in March! We found out that we were expecting our first Child! A very sobering, yet exciting moment for us!
April: Ryan's brother, Spencer, returned safely home from Iraq after a years tour. We were so happy to see him again!


May: I turned 25! Ryan and I celebrated by going out for dinner and enjoying a cozy night at home to ourselves! Last year to celebrate birthdays just the two of us!
June: Ryan celebrated his 28th birthday, and we traveled home to Des Moines for Morgan and Brent's beautiful wedding!

August: Ryan and I celebrated 1 year of marriage! We spent our anniversary in Kansas City doing some shopping, gambling, and eating! I was 26 weeks pregnant.


November: We welcomed Jack Ryan Shields into the world! A day that he will never remember, and we will never forget!



(try not to judge...this pic was taken about 30 min. after he was born. Yes, I know I'm lookin' a little rough!)
December: Our first Christmas together with Jack. We spent almost 2 weeks in Iowa traveling around to see family and friends.

We are so blessed, and trust that God has amazing plans in store for us in 2010! Happy New Year to all!
November: We welcomed Jack Ryan Shields into the world! A day that he will never remember, and we will never forget!
(try not to judge...this pic was taken about 30 min. after he was born. Yes, I know I'm lookin' a little rough!)
December: Our first Christmas together with Jack. We spent almost 2 weeks in Iowa traveling around to see family and friends.

We are so blessed, and trust that God has amazing plans in store for us in 2010! Happy New Year to all!
Comments