Jack has been learning his way around Wichita over the past couple of weeks. Here are some pictures from his journeys:
At Olive Garden with Morgan and Monica! Of course, he slept the whole time! Monica will be a mommy in July! So happy for her!

Christmas shopping with Daddy at Kohls. We love the Baby Bjorn. So much more convenient than pushing the stroller around, especially with stores full of holiday shoppers! I know it appears as if Jack can't breathe while in this, but I promise you, he is breathing (seriously, I checked about 1400 times that day...)

Jack with Dr. Hesse! Here we are at Jack's 1 month appointment! He is weighing in at 9 lbs 2 oz. now! He is in the 33rd percentile for his weight, and 95th percentile for his length. Getting bigger everyday! Next months appointment: SHOTS!!! Mommy is very nervous and worried about this one, maybe Daddy will have to take him. We LOVE Dr. Hesse. He's wonderful.

Christmas shopping with Daddy at Kohls. We love the Baby Bjorn. So much more convenient than pushing the stroller around, especially with stores full of holiday shoppers! I know it appears as if Jack can't breathe while in this, but I promise you, he is breathing (seriously, I checked about 1400 times that day...)
Jack with Dr. Hesse! Here we are at Jack's 1 month appointment! He is weighing in at 9 lbs 2 oz. now! He is in the 33rd percentile for his weight, and 95th percentile for his length. Getting bigger everyday! Next months appointment: SHOTS!!! Mommy is very nervous and worried about this one, maybe Daddy will have to take him. We LOVE Dr. Hesse. He's wonderful.
Jack got to go to Linwood to meet Mommy's "other" kids. Here is a class picture with Miss Unruh (my long term sub). They were all very excited to meet Jack. Mrs. Shields' rule for meeting the baby: You can look, but you can't touch!!
First thing said when I walked in the door: "Mrs. Shields! You got skinny!"

Ms. Ramsey (aka my good friend Shannon) introducing Jack to some students.

Ms. Ramsey (aka my good friend Shannon) introducing Jack to some students.
Jack with Rucy. The BEST secretary EVER!

Jack got his picture taken with Santa while he was at school too, but that is on a friends camera. As soon as I get the pic, I will post it!
Jack got his picture taken with Santa while he was at school too, but that is on a friends camera. As soon as I get the pic, I will post it!
It's about 7:30 am, and I am just getting ready to go wake up Jack and Daddy so we can get the car loaded and begin our trip back home to Iowa today! We are soooo excited to take Jack home with us so he can meet lots and lots of family and friends! I plan on blogging while in Iowa, so keep checking back for pictures from our trip home.
Happy Holidays!
Comments
I can't wait for you to come.....:)
I am sooo excited!