Today is my mom's birthday!! I wish I could be home to help her celebrate, but she will be down here in a couple weeks, so we can celebrate then! She's an amazing woman who has done so much for me over the years. I hope that I can be the amazing mom that she is for my own son! We have lots of great memories together, and many more to come!
Hope you have a wonderful birthday mom! I love you!

Morgan Update: Morgan was released from the hospital yesterday but has to go back for a colonoscopy. She is now on a completely seedless diet. Working on getting her strength back. Thank you for your prayers!!
Hope you have a wonderful birthday mom! I love you!
Morgan Update: Morgan was released from the hospital yesterday but has to go back for a colonoscopy. She is now on a completely seedless diet. Working on getting her strength back. Thank you for your prayers!!
Comments