Our first Valentines Day as a married couple was great! Ryan had to work the lunch shift on Saturday morning, but had the night off and all of Sunday off as well! When he came home from work on Saturday afternoon he brought me a BEAUTIFUL boquet of roses! We then went to a fabulous steak dinner, and drove an hour south of Wichita, to New Kirk, Oklahoma, where we tried our hand at some gambling at the First Council Casino....not very successful might I add.
(Ryan took this pic of me holding my flowers...I didn't realize the big green leaf was right there in front! Oops! The photographer forgot to mention it as well:))
Tonight, Ryan just made us some homemade pizza (pepperoni & mushroom!!) and now we are getting ready to head to a movie. I don't have school tomorrow for President's Day, so I have had a wonderful long weekend spent with my amazing husband! Speaking of school, I am SO GLAD that Valentines Day is the last class party of the year. Six-year-olds hopped up on sugar really wears me out!
Comments