My best friend in the whole world, Brooke, and her husband Adam, recently found out that they are expecting their first child in September! I couldn't be more happier for them (just ask Ryan, I talk about them all the time....) so I decided to dedicate this blog to them!
Brooke and I met our freshmen year at UNI and have been "besties" since. We have so much in common it's weird. I couldn't ask for a better friend than her! From college on, we have experienced much of life together, including being in each other's weddings, and now through starting a family! I know she is one of those friends who no matter how far away we live from each other, or how many weeks go by without us talking, our friendship is still as strong as ever.
Her husband, Adam, is amazing as well. Together, they are perfect! I know that he is going to be an awesome Daddy to his new little one, and I know that he'll be taking good care of Brooke through this entire journey! (Which I'm sure will be challenging at times...)
I'm including some pictures of us too. There are about a billion pictures of Brooke and I together, and I had a tough time choosing which ones to put on here!!

Brooke and I at her wedding--I was the MOH :)
Brooke and I met our freshmen year at UNI and have been "besties" since. We have so much in common it's weird. I couldn't ask for a better friend than her! From college on, we have experienced much of life together, including being in each other's weddings, and now through starting a family! I know she is one of those friends who no matter how far away we live from each other, or how many weeks go by without us talking, our friendship is still as strong as ever.
Her husband, Adam, is amazing as well. Together, they are perfect! I know that he is going to be an awesome Daddy to his new little one, and I know that he'll be taking good care of Brooke through this entire journey! (Which I'm sure will be challenging at times...)
I'm including some pictures of us too. There are about a billion pictures of Brooke and I together, and I had a tough time choosing which ones to put on here!!

Brooke and I at her wedding--I was the MOH :)



Comments