Hello everyone...it has been a while since I've blogged, but not a whole lot has been going on in our lives right now.
The weather here has been crazy. One day in the mid 70s and then clear down to the 40s the next day! It was so hot on Wednesday that my students didn't wear coats to recess and got sweaty, to today, where we had to have indoor recess because of the wind chill! I am so ready for spring to get here! Although, I know I can't comlain too much, because back home in Iowa they are getting some snow...
We are looking forward to coming home over spring break. We will be all over the place. Staying a few nights with my parents in Norwalk, a few in Fairbank with Ryan's parents, two nights in Mason City for a wedding that Ryan is in, plus we're trying to figure out how to get down to North Liberty to see friends as well! It will be a lot of driving, but worth it to see everyone!
Hopefully March will bring some more interesting blogging? Take care!!
The weather here has been crazy. One day in the mid 70s and then clear down to the 40s the next day! It was so hot on Wednesday that my students didn't wear coats to recess and got sweaty, to today, where we had to have indoor recess because of the wind chill! I am so ready for spring to get here! Although, I know I can't comlain too much, because back home in Iowa they are getting some snow...
We are looking forward to coming home over spring break. We will be all over the place. Staying a few nights with my parents in Norwalk, a few in Fairbank with Ryan's parents, two nights in Mason City for a wedding that Ryan is in, plus we're trying to figure out how to get down to North Liberty to see friends as well! It will be a lot of driving, but worth it to see everyone!
Hopefully March will bring some more interesting blogging? Take care!!
Comments