Today was a wonderful day. I didn't have school, and Ryan didn't have class. We slept in together, and then Ryan made me breakfast in bed! When we finally decided to roll out of bed, we cleaned the apartment (which was much needed) and ran some errands around town.
I'm trying to mentally prepare for going back to school tomorrow, since I haven't seen my kids since last Friday. Atleast this will only be a three day week and then the weekend again!
I wanted to make a special note for my brother-in-law, Spencer, on this Veteran's Day. He is currently serving in Iraq and we all miss him very much. He wasn't able to be at our wedding this summer, and we won't be seeing him over the holidays either. We think of him and pray for him everyday. A special thank you to all our veterans (new & old) for all they have given for our country and our freedom.
I'm trying to mentally prepare for going back to school tomorrow, since I haven't seen my kids since last Friday. Atleast this will only be a three day week and then the weekend again!
I wanted to make a special note for my brother-in-law, Spencer, on this Veteran's Day. He is currently serving in Iraq and we all miss him very much. He wasn't able to be at our wedding this summer, and we won't be seeing him over the holidays either. We think of him and pray for him everyday. A special thank you to all our veterans (new & old) for all they have given for our country and our freedom.
Comments