Well, this is my first blog ever....Ryan is at work right now, it's raining here, theres no school tomorrow, so I thought this would be a good time to start blogging! I have lots of friends who do it, so I thought I would give it a try too!
I had an inservice all day today, which was nice because I got a lot of things done. but of course I left right at 3:00 when we were allowed because Ryan didn't have to work until 5:30. It's those couple of hours in the late afternoon that I love the most because I'm gone all day and hes gone all night :( I can't wait until he's done with school!!!!!
Tomorrow is Veteran's Day, which means no school!! Don't get me wrong, I love my kiddos, but a break from them is always welcomed :)
I had an inservice all day today, which was nice because I got a lot of things done. but of course I left right at 3:00 when we were allowed because Ryan didn't have to work until 5:30. It's those couple of hours in the late afternoon that I love the most because I'm gone all day and hes gone all night :( I can't wait until he's done with school!!!!!
Tomorrow is Veteran's Day, which means no school!! Don't get me wrong, I love my kiddos, but a break from them is always welcomed :)
Comments