I'm excited because after several attempts, I finally figured out how to get my music to play on my blog! This Jason Mraz song is one of my current favorites. I even went out and bought the album. I went to one of his concerts way back in the day at UNI and loved it!
Ryan made me spaghetti for dinner tonight and thought he would add a "special touch" which included a variety of spices like red pepper, paprika, and some other spicey things....after the second bite, my lips were tingling and my eyes were watering. I couldn't finish it! Ryan had no problem finishing my bowl after his though :)
I'm going to end this blog with a spcial conversation that occured between me and one of my students today. Enjoy.
Isaiah: "Mrs. Shields! I have to poop really bad!"
Me: "Well go then!!"
(Isaiah is gone for a good 15 min., and then re-enters the room)
Isaiah: "Don't worry Mrs. Shields, I got it all out."
Me: "Well thats great Isaiah! Now get your math done!"
Ryan made me spaghetti for dinner tonight and thought he would add a "special touch" which included a variety of spices like red pepper, paprika, and some other spicey things....after the second bite, my lips were tingling and my eyes were watering. I couldn't finish it! Ryan had no problem finishing my bowl after his though :)
I'm going to end this blog with a spcial conversation that occured between me and one of my students today. Enjoy.
Isaiah: "Mrs. Shields! I have to poop really bad!"
Me: "Well go then!!"
(Isaiah is gone for a good 15 min., and then re-enters the room)
Isaiah: "Don't worry Mrs. Shields, I got it all out."
Me: "Well thats great Isaiah! Now get your math done!"
Comments