Well, today marks the end of yet another weekend. They all go way too fast. Ryan has coined the term "Sunday Sadness" because starting at about 2 pm, I start to get depressed that tomorrow is Monday and I have to go back to work. I complain, moan, pout, and get crabby. Thats how Ryan knows that it has started. Being the amazing husband that he is, he does a lot to try and take my mind off the fact that tomorrow morning I will once again be in charge of 22 six year olds who are just as tired and crabby as me. Here is what we did today:
went for a walk
did Pilates (I've recently discovered that I enjoy it. Ryan....not so much)
went to WalMart to pick up a few things
played Rockband for a good hour or so
made a pizza
laid on the couch and watched football (rough day for the Bears)
It was a wonderful lazy Sunday together (except for the exercise part) and I am so grateful for my wonderful husband who tries so hard to cheer me up when I'm down.
went for a walk
did Pilates (I've recently discovered that I enjoy it. Ryan....not so much)
went to WalMart to pick up a few things
played Rockband for a good hour or so
made a pizza
laid on the couch and watched football (rough day for the Bears)
It was a wonderful lazy Sunday together (except for the exercise part) and I am so grateful for my wonderful husband who tries so hard to cheer me up when I'm down.
Comments