Wow! I haven't been on here in over a week! We have been at home in Iowa since Tuesday celebrating Thanksgiving with our families. It was so good to see family and friends that we hadn't seen since our wedding in August! We split our time between Norwalk, Fairbank, and Cedar Falls, which made the week go WAY too fast. This was our first Thanksgiving as a married couple, and also our first time to see my parents new house in Norwalk.
We are anxiously awaitng Christmas so we can go home again! For now though, we are all settled back in here in Wichita.
I am attaching some pictures from our time home.

My sis, Morgan, and I.

My mom and I
We are anxiously awaitng Christmas so we can go home again! For now though, we are all settled back in here in Wichita.
I am attaching some pictures from our time home.

My sis, Morgan, and I.

My mom and I






Comments