Well. it's that time of year again! My annual end-of-the-year interview with Jack and Lia! This is my 4th year doing this (previous years interviews linked below), and I love looking back at all the responses from the kids. The questions are completely random, and J & L are not together when I ask the questions. I record their answers word for word. I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoyed asking the questions.
![]() |
| May 2016 |
Also, if you haven't already read it, check out my 2016 family recap, click HERE
Lia: Because I love myself and I love my haircut
Jack: Because I can have an elf at Christmas
2. What was your favorite part of 2016?
Lia: Going to the pool at Disney
Jack: Flying in airplanes
3. What do you like to do for fun?
Lia: Play PlayDoh
Jac:k Play basketball and football
4. What was the nicest thing you did for someone this year?
Lia: I gave my mom a hug because she cries for Grandpa Jim
Jack: I helped Joe when he fell and hurt his leg
5. What do you love most about your sibling?
Lia: When we be nice together
Jack: She watches TV with me
6. What do you think makes a person good looking?
Lia: Putting make-up on
Jack: Wearing a polo to church
7. If you could be any animal, what would it be and why?
Lia: A zebra, because I like them
Jack: An orca whale because they are black and white
8. Tell about a funny time in your life:
Lia: When Jack and I were playing football and I kept doing this [performs some sort of leaping movement] to the ball
Jack: When I give Lia the football and she tries to throw it back
9. What do you think you'll be doing 10 years from now?
Lia: Reading a book
Jack: Playing in a real football game
10. One word to describe you would be ____.
Lia: Happy
Jack: Happy
11. What is the grossest thing you can think of?
Lia: A smelly garbage can
Jack: Diarrhea
12. Name two things we should do together as a family on the weekend.
Lia: Take a walk together; Go to the park together
Jack: Go to a Bears game; Go to Pump It Up
13. What is one goal you have for yourself in 2017?
Lia: I want to win a necklace with a star on it like what Quinn has in her room
Jack: To win the last soccer game of the year
2015 Interview click HERE
2014 Interview click HERE
2013 Interview click HERE


Comments