After reading an interview that my friend, Heather, did with her kiddos reflecting on the past year, I decided to do one with Jack (age 4). I am typing the answers to each question exactly as he worded it to me. I love his innocence.
1. What was your favorite thing from this past spring?
Look at the flowers.
2. What was your favorite thing from this past summer?
Look at the butterflies.
3. What was your favorite thing from this past fall?
Watch the leaves fall.
4. What was your favorite thing from this past winter?
Make a snowman and a fort.
5. What was the hardest thing that happened this past year?
Putting in the tricky branches on the Christmas tree.
6. What were the best books you read in 2013?
The Monster At The End Of This Book and The Lorax
7. Who were the important people in your life?
My dad and my sister (this is where I stared intently and waited for him to say my name....no such luck!)
8. What was a favorite thing you learned this past year?
My favorite thing of learning about is kitty cats.
9. How do you hope next year will be different?
I hope I don't get the same stuff I got from Santa.
10. What are some of your goals for the coming year?
- Play baseball
- Learn about basketballs
- Go to Kohl's and buy stuff with my dollar.
| My sweet Jack! |
Comments