Last year I became inspired by my friend, Heather, to interview my kiddos at the end of each year. I know I'll love having these interviews to look back at someday. Last year I only interviewed Jack, as Lia wasn't talking yet, but this year I sat down and interviewed both of them. Enjoy :)
If you are interested in last year's interview: Click here
1. What is your happiest memory from 2014?
Jack: My happiest one is when I'm out with my family doing something special.
Lia: I like riding the swings.
2. Why do you like being your age?
Jack (5): Because I get to be a grown up soon.
Lia (2): Because I happy. I like going on my potty myself.
3. If you could be any animal, which one would you be and why?
Jack: A giraffe, because I like to eat lettuce.
Lia: A sheep. I wear costume and go trick or treating.
4. Tell about a funny time in your life:
Jack: One time you said, "Every little thing is gonna be alright" and I said, "I don't like french fries."
Lia: When I do this: [Sing's ABCs while dancing around the room]
5. What do you love most about Lia/Jack?
Jack: That she plays with me a lot.
Lia: He plays Guess Who
6. What was the nicest thing you did for someone?
Jack: If their holding a lot of stuff I help them.
Lia: I get some pickles for Daddy.
7. What do you think you will be doing 10 years from now?
Jack: Going to kindergarten
Lia: Going outside.
8. What is your favorite thing to do? Why?
Jack: Exercising, because it makes me bigger.
Lia: Playing some Legos, because I like Legos.
9. What is your favorite color?
Jack: Red, blue, gold, white.
Lia: Purple and pink.
10. What is the grossest thing you can think of?
Jack: Poop.
Lia: Bugs.
11. Who is your best friend?
Jack: My whole family.
Lia: Buddy.
12. Name two places we should go on vacation:
Jack: Somewhere where there's oceans and Wisconsin Dells.
Lia: California and Iowa.
12. What are your goals for the upcoming year?
Jack: Play soccer, listen to my teacher.
Lia: Some dancing like ballerina.
If you are interested in last year's interview: Click here
| Lia and Jack, Christmas 2014 |
Jack: My happiest one is when I'm out with my family doing something special.
Lia: I like riding the swings.
2. Why do you like being your age?
Jack (5): Because I get to be a grown up soon.
Lia (2): Because I happy. I like going on my potty myself.
3. If you could be any animal, which one would you be and why?
Jack: A giraffe, because I like to eat lettuce.
Lia: A sheep. I wear costume and go trick or treating.
4. Tell about a funny time in your life:
Jack: One time you said, "Every little thing is gonna be alright" and I said, "I don't like french fries."
Lia: When I do this: [Sing's ABCs while dancing around the room]
5. What do you love most about Lia/Jack?
Jack: That she plays with me a lot.
Lia: He plays Guess Who
6. What was the nicest thing you did for someone?
Jack: If their holding a lot of stuff I help them.
Lia: I get some pickles for Daddy.
7. What do you think you will be doing 10 years from now?
Jack: Going to kindergarten
Lia: Going outside.
8. What is your favorite thing to do? Why?
Jack: Exercising, because it makes me bigger.
Lia: Playing some Legos, because I like Legos.
9. What is your favorite color?
Jack: Red, blue, gold, white.
Lia: Purple and pink.
10. What is the grossest thing you can think of?
Jack: Poop.
Lia: Bugs.
11. Who is your best friend?
Jack: My whole family.
Lia: Buddy.
12. Name two places we should go on vacation:
Jack: Somewhere where there's oceans and Wisconsin Dells.
Lia: California and Iowa.
12. What are your goals for the upcoming year?
Jack: Play soccer, listen to my teacher.
Lia: Some dancing like ballerina.
| Happy New Year! |
Comments