Last week was Jack's 1 year check up with Dr. Hesse. He is a very healthy boy! In fact, we didn't even have to see Dr. Hesse at all from his 9 mo. to his 12 mo. appt! Yay!
Jack and Dr. Hesse-1 MONTH old

Jack and Dr. Hesse - 1 YEAR old

I'm still working on getting pictures from Thanksgiving/Birthday parties uploaded, but I promise a blog will be coming soon! We had a great time in Iowa, and are couting down the days until we get to go back for Christmas!
Did you take advantage of Cyber Monday today? I sure did!!
Jack and Dr. Hesse-1 MONTH old
Jack and Dr. Hesse - 1 YEAR old
I'm still working on getting pictures from Thanksgiving/Birthday parties uploaded, but I promise a blog will be coming soon! We had a great time in Iowa, and are couting down the days until we get to go back for Christmas!
Did you take advantage of Cyber Monday today? I sure did!!
Comments