Not a whole lot to report from Wichita. We have been having FABULOUS weather, and I hope this spring-like weather is here to stay! Here are some pictures taken over the last week or so.
Ryan grilling out IN FEBRUARY! You might notice that the railing from our deck is missing. Our deck was recently rebuilt, and this picture was taking during that process. There is now a railing!

I have been meaning to take a picture of this for a while...this is a frame that my mom made for Jack! How precious is this? She took all the pictures herself and did the caligraphy also. It hangs above the bed in Jack's room. This picture hardly does it justice. In the bottom right corner is Jack's birth date...I sort of cut that out of the picture. Those are Ryan's and my wedding rings on Jack's toes in the middle picture. The left picture is Jack grasping Ryan's thumb when he was only a few days old.

My handsome little boy~ 3 1/2 mo.

He is really starting to enjoy tummy time! I love those baby blues!

My handsome little boy~ 3 1/2 mo.
He is really starting to enjoy tummy time! I love those baby blues!
Happy boy!

Chillin' in the swing, suckin' on my hands.

Chillin' in the swing, suckin' on my hands.
-Jack's 4 mo. appt. with Dr. Hesse
-Jack's first haircut (don't worry, its just a trim around the ears, and I'll post pictures!)
-Headed home to Iowa on Friday (Jack's 2nd official trip to IA)
-Jameson's 21st birthday on Saturday. My little brother is growing up!
Comments