We are really enjoying out time here in Iowa! These first few days have flown by! Morgan, Mom, Jack, and I did a lot of shopping on Saturday, and we celebrated Jameson's birthday Saturday night. Also, Jack ate his first baby food for supper tonight! He had squash and he loved it! He's been doing really good with eating his cereal, so we got the go ahead from Dr. Hesse to try out some baby food! Yum yum! (You will notice Daddy eating pie in the background...he's eating well too!)
A big thumbs up for my 'lil eater!

Jameson with his new hat and sunglasses that we gave him.

Jameson and Uncle Dan

Happy Birthday Jameson!

A big thumbs up for my 'lil eater!
Jameson with his new hat and sunglasses that we gave him.
Jameson and Uncle Dan
Happy Birthday Jameson!
Jameson had a blast on his birthday (as I'm sure you can imagine). You'll have to check Morgan's blog soon for pictures of him riding the mechanical bull! I unfortunately didn't get any on my camera.
Comments