We celebrated Arrena's birthday this weekend with dinner. Her birthday was actually before spring break, but this was the first time that we coule all get together! We had a lot of fun!
Stacey and I!

Me with the birthday girl!


Playtime with Daddy!

I love to play with daddy!

Like my new shades? Grandpa Jeff says I'm 'stylin!'

Stacey and I!

Me with the birthday girl!

It's not a trip to the Roadhouse on your birthday unless you ride in the saddle! Yee Haw!

Here are some pics of Jack I've taken over the last couple of days.
Jack was excited to go to daycare in his UNI onesie!
Here are some pics of Jack I've taken over the last couple of days.
Jack was excited to go to daycare in his UNI onesie!
Playtime with Daddy!
I love to play with daddy!
Like my new shades? Grandpa Jeff says I'm 'stylin!'
We will be headed home to Iowa on Thursday night for Easter weekend! We will be traveling to Ryans parents as well. We will be in the car for almost the same amount of time as out of the car, but it's worth it to see all the family we miss so much!
Also, Morgan and Brent are moving to Harlan, IA, next weekend to pursue new jobs! I will blog about their move soon. Harlan is a cute little town! No, I have never been there, but they have a cute website I discovered! To learn more about Harlan, click here!



Comments