Who would've thought that Jack would need his first haircut when he's not even 4 months old yet?! I took him to my hair dresser, Stacy, who trimmed up his hair, which hung down past his earlobe! She just trimmed up the long parts, it wasn't a complete all-over haircut. He has a beautiful head of hair. Stacy said that it was the softest baby's hair she had ever felt. I guess all that heartburn I endured while I was pregnant was worth it for his wonderful locks! (For those of you who don't know, I had heartburn so bad I would cry...)
He was such a good boy while she was cutting. He sat there very well! I was so proud of him.

He was such a good boy while she was cutting. He sat there very well! I was so proud of him.
Jack and Stacy!


On a different note: Happy birthday (tomorrow) to my fabulous friend, Arrena!!!!! Jack loves his Aunt 'Rena!
Since the weather has been nicer, we got out the jogger stroller! It steers soooo much better than the other one! We are glad that he is big enough to sit in it. He fell right asleep during his first ride in the jogger.

Daddy and Jack gettin' ready for a nice run! (Yes, Mommy stayed home!)
Daddy and Jack gettin' ready for a nice run! (Yes, Mommy stayed home!)
On a different note: Happy birthday (tomorrow) to my fabulous friend, Arrena!!!!! Jack loves his Aunt 'Rena!
Arrena and I at our first Michael Buble concert. We're going again in June! Can't wait!
Trip to IA for spring break
Jameson's 21st Birthday


Comments