While I was at work this week, a co-worker asked me what I had asked for as my "push gift" from Ryan. I had never even heard of a push gift before, and well, it turns out that a push gift is something a husband buys for his wife for her hard efforts when it comes to labor and delivery! When I got home from work, I Googled it, and it turns out that there are tons of websites that sell push gifts! I couldn't believe it! You can get everything from diamonds to designer purses, to vacations! (these are just a few of the bigger things...there were smaller, cheaper things as well)
For those of you wondering, NO, I will not be asking for a push gift. If anything, I should be buying Ryan something for having to put up with ME! And by the way, isn't the child you bring into the world gift enough? I can understand some women wanting something, but this is not for me. I think the money spent on a push gift could be much better spent somewhere else!
Any comments on this?
For those of you wondering, NO, I will not be asking for a push gift. If anything, I should be buying Ryan something for having to put up with ME! And by the way, isn't the child you bring into the world gift enough? I can understand some women wanting something, but this is not for me. I think the money spent on a push gift could be much better spent somewhere else!
Any comments on this?
Comments
Seems wierd to me. I agree with you Ash....a healthy baby will be the best gift in the world!!!