We had a great time at home in Iowa for Christmas. It always seems to go so fast when you are having fun with family. Especially family you don't get to see very often. We started our time in Norwalk with a Christmas with my grandparents on my moms side. From there, we headed to Fairbank, to be with Ryans family on Christmas Eve, and Christmas morning. On Christmas day, we headed back to Norwalk to have Christmas with my family! We got back to Wichita this afternoon, and are leaving to Vegas TOMORROW afternoon for our honeymoon! We are both REALLY excited. PLUS, our friends Brooke and Adam are going to be there at the same time, so we will get to spend some time with them as well. Be sure to check back next weeked for pictures from our Vegas trip. On our long car ride back to Wichita, Ryan and I talked about how thankful and blessed we are to having such amazing family. Below are some pictures from our time at home:

Leo and Sarah (Ryan's sister and husband) with their boys Zach and Noah on Christmas Eve.

Ryan with my cousin, Eli. He loved it when Ryan held him. It was soooo cute!

Ryan and I with cousins, Trey, and Eli.

My family on Christmas day. Growing and growing!

Diane making DELICIOUS Christmas goodies! She is an amazing cook.

YES, this is a picture of my husband holding a pheasant. NO, I did not take the picture. I was in the house screaming because my husband was holding a bird! Maury took the picture for me. Notice the hat: You can't tell where the hat and beard start or end. Hmmmm?

Brent, Jameson, and Ryan playing 'Sporcle'. No one is really sure why they crammed onto the loveseat instead of moving to an area where they would have more room.


Leo and Sarah (Ryan's sister and husband) with their boys Zach and Noah on Christmas Eve.

Ryan with my cousin, Eli. He loved it when Ryan held him. It was soooo cute!

Ryan and I with cousins, Trey, and Eli.

My family on Christmas day. Growing and growing!

Diane making DELICIOUS Christmas goodies! She is an amazing cook.

YES, this is a picture of my husband holding a pheasant. NO, I did not take the picture. I was in the house screaming because my husband was holding a bird! Maury took the picture for me. Notice the hat: You can't tell where the hat and beard start or end. Hmmmm?

Brent, Jameson, and Ryan playing 'Sporcle'. No one is really sure why they crammed onto the loveseat instead of moving to an area where they would have more room.

Our first Christmas as a married couple.
Comments