Well, if last week wasn't crazy enough, I'm sure this week will be even more so. We got our first snow here on Tuesday and ended up having to postpone the 1st grade music program to Thursday night, along with kdg and 2nd grade! That made for a L O N G night! The entire first grade went to the Nutcracker on Friday, preformed by with Wichita Ballet. I thought it was wonderful, but I got comments like these when we returned to school:
"Why wasn't there any talking?"
"I never saw them crack any nuts!"
"Could that happen in real life?"
Anyway...so this week, we have our school Christmas party, christmas party with my team, grades due on Wed., not to mention that Ryan and I still need to finish our own shopping and wrapping! With all the events occuring this week, I am hoping that it makes the week go fast. We are headed to DesMoines on Saturday morning to have Christmas with my moms side of the family! I can't wait to see my family!
"Why wasn't there any talking?"
"I never saw them crack any nuts!"
"Could that happen in real life?"
Anyway...so this week, we have our school Christmas party, christmas party with my team, grades due on Wed., not to mention that Ryan and I still need to finish our own shopping and wrapping! With all the events occuring this week, I am hoping that it makes the week go fast. We are headed to DesMoines on Saturday morning to have Christmas with my moms side of the family! I can't wait to see my family!
Comments