
Ryan and I went to see the movie 4 Christmases this weekend. It has Reese Witherspoon and Vince Vaughn in it. I thought it was really cute and funny. Really got me in the Christmas spirit! Ryan says it was "ok" but he laughed hard several times throughout the movie, and if you've ever been to a movie that Ryan thought was funny, it's a little embarassing when he laughs. He laughs really loud and hearty and everyone turns and looks at us. Oh well, I still enjoyed my time with him!
It has been unseasonably warm here in Wichita. 60 degrees today! I even drove with my windows down! It feels more like spring than winter! I have some teacher friends back in Iowa who are hoping for a snow day tomorrow! Weird to think that I could be there right now....don't get me wrong, I miss my family and friends dearly, but I don't miss the wintery weather! I'm sure I'll get my fair share of it in the next couple weeks here.
Comments