Ryan and I took the kids to Howell's Pumpkin Patch today. We had so much fun, and couldn't have asked for more perfect weather! Jack is at such a fun age, where he is really starting to enjoy places like this. Don't get me wrong, he had fun last year, but he was timid, a little nervous around the animals, and slow to interact with other kids on the toys and such. This year, he was
enjoying, LOVING every minute of our trip, and was SO well behaved. I can't believe he is going to be 4 next month.
Tonight at dinner he said 'This has been the best day EVER! We got to go to the Pumpkin Patch, AND we get scrambled eggs for dinner!" I sure love that boy :)
Enjoy the pics from our day!
.JPG) |
| Miss Lia playing on the kiddie carts |
.JPG) |
| Pedal Cart Races: Mommy & Jack vs. Daddy & Lia. At this moment, I said slow down so I can take your picture, and then I pulled away for the WIN. Still got a cute pic though :) |
.JPG) |
| Mom! I see pumpkins over there! |
.JPG) |
| And their off to pick the perfect pumpkin! |
 |
| Jack climbed to the top of the combine and said 'Hey! I think I see Grandma's house!" |
.JPG) |
| Only the adults chose to cooperate for the family pics. This was the best one :) |
.JPG) |
| Face painting! Can you tell what he's going to be? |
 |
| If you guessed the cutest tiger ever, you were correct! |
.JPG) |
| Jack and his horse, Sandy. He didn't need anyone to walk next to him this year :) |
.JPG) |
| Lia and her horse, Baby. She was very uncertain of the horses! |
 |
| He loved feeding the goats :) |
.JPG) |
| Lia kept a safe distance while watching her brother feed the goats. |
.JPG) |
| Then she gave it a try--with the teeniest tiniest piece of goat food. Luckilly it made it into his mouth, and then she was done. |
.JPG) |
| Big stuff on the tire swing! |
 |
| "Mom, did I look like a cowboy when I was riding that horse swing?" |
|
|
|
Jack is excited because the fall celebrating is nowhere near over for him. He gets to have a Halloween party at Grandma Diane's and Grandpa Maury's next weekend, the Great Pumpkin Party at church, and his fall party at school!
Comments