Well, October is upon us, and as things have been going for me as of late; I'm way behind in my blogging. Again. I always say that I'm going to try and do better, but I'm so busy! Between the kids and school, I feel like I don't have a lot of time, and when I do sit down, I'm too tired to upload pics and hammer out a blog. Thanks to those of you who still check in.
I do have some good news: We have started to ween Lia off her propranolol! We heard the news from her ENT appointment last week, and are very excited! She has been on it well over a year, from when we first discovered that she had hemangiomas. She will not miss taking it, nor will we miss giving it to her. We will closely monitor to make sure the hemangiomas stay tiny.
In other exciting news, Ryan and I will have a new niece next week! Morgan and Brent will be welcoming their second daughter, and we can't wait to meet her! Brynn is going to make a fabulous big sister. This will be three granddaughters in a row for my parents. Poor Jack. He's ready for a new boy cousin :)
Speaking of Jack, he is LOVING preschool! He busted his eyebrow open last week, and when I took him from school to have it checked out, he cried that he had to leave. Not because of his eyebrow. He loves his teachers and is making friends, and I love that!
Ryan and I are also doing well. I have parent/teacher conferences this week, which makes for some long hours, and not a lot of time spent with my family, but there is no school Friday, so that will be some nice time with my babes. Ryan and I are hoping to move out of my parents house very soon. We have been looking at some places in the Altoona/Pleasant Hill area for quite some time. Still working on saving up some more money, and finding the perfect place.
The pictures I'm posting are all from the last few weeks. Enjoy :)
.JPG) |
| Sushi and sake with my friend, Amy. |
.JPG) |
| Lia and Macie, our babysitter's daughter. Lia loves her. |
.JPG) |
| Busted eyebrow. Collision with another student. We didn't have to get any stitches, but they did glue it, as the swelling was causing it to get wider and wider. |
.JPG) |
| I snapped this pic walking into church a couple of weeks ago. I love those three. |
.JPG) |
| Grandpa Jeff's birthday! Yeah--Lia was crying. |
.JPG) |
| Some quality time with Uncle Dan! We are so excited for his wedding, coming up on Nov.1st. |
.JPG) |
| Hawkeye cheerleader in training. |
.JPG) |
| Jack's first homecoming assembly. It was loud :) |
.JPG) |
| Getting a high 5 from a RhythAMette! |
.JPG) |
| Southeast Polk Homecoming. My little Rams. |
.JPG) |
| Jack's first school picture! LOVE. |
Comments