I'm a little late in this post. Jack started Pre-K on Tuesday. He will go 4 days a week, in the mornings. He will go to our sitter in the afternoons. Because he is only 3, he will do two years of Pre-K before going to Kindergarten. I was a little nervous, naturally, but we both did great! No tears from Mommy, and no tears from Jack! He said that he had a lot of fun, and can't wait to go back tomorrow!
| I want to be a firefighter when I grow up! |
| Mommy and Jack-going to the same school! |
| Jack will hang out in my room in the mornings, and then head to class when it's time! I will plan my lunch around taking him to the sitter's when his day is over at 11:30. |
| Hanging up his backpack! |
| Learning what his mourning routine will be :) |
Comments