We had a great weekend! Friday night we traveled to Coralville to stay with our friends Nate and Kim, and their ADORABLE son, Benson. It was great catching up with them! Saturday morning, we headed to Iowa City to see our nephew, Noah's soccer game! After Noah's game, it was back to Coralville for our nephew, Zach's, soccer game! We enjoyed a nice lunch with Leo, Sarah, and the boys before saying our goodbyes. Jack and Lia had a lot of fun at the games.
Sunday, we headed to Carlisle to celebrate my Grandpa B.'s retirement. He gave his last sermon on Sunday morning, and we were all there to see it. A very special day. After church, we enjoyed a nice reception with my grandparents and their church family.
How about this wonderful weather? I am loving it. I know its supposed to cool down again on Wed., but I am soaking up every minute of the sun. Wagon rides, endless sidewalk chalk drawings, sitting on the deck with Morgan, and chasing Lia around the yard! I can't wait for spring to stay.
.JPG) |
| Uncle Leo helping Lia kick the soccer ball. |
.JPG) |
| Lia cheering on Zach! |
.JPG) |
| According to Jack, this sign says 'SCORE'! And he would hold it up every time Zach ran by. Such a cutie. |
.JPG) |
| Lia with her cousins Zach, and Noah after the game. Although she looks grumpy here, I promise she was having a good time! |
.JPG) |
| Retirement party with Grandpa B. |
.JPG) |
| Lia and Auntie M |
 |
| My Grandpa B was the one who married Ryan and I. August '08. A very special memory. This was the best picture I could come up with from our wedding with him in it, without digging through our storage unit for our wedding album. I was crying and reaching for a tissue from Morgan :) |
Comments