It's hard to believe that the last week of April is upon us! I have a lot of pictures to share with you. Last weekend we traveled to Washington and Burlington for a little weekend getaway. My parents kept the kids while Ryan and I spent time with friends. We stayed in Washington one night, and then traveled to Fun City in Burlington the next day. It was a really good time, and great to be around friends. I was oh so happy to get back to my littles though.
This weekend, Brent, Morgan, and Brynn came to Des Moines. Brent, Ryan, and the rest of the family helped my grandparents move into their new place while Morgan and I kept the kids and did some shopping. They are coming back next weekend too, for my Grandpa B.'s very last sermon, as he will be retiring!
Not a whole lot else to report on! Enjoy the pictures!
.JPG) |
| with Abby and Rachel in Washington. Will be back in Washington for Abby's wedding in June!! |
.JPG) |
| Katy and I. Friends since preschool. |
.JPG) |
| Daredevil Jack |
.JPG) |
| Mom! The sun is so bright! |
.JPG) |
| My favorite girl. |
.JPG) |
| Us girls in Burlington. I don't know what I'd do without them. |
.JPG) |
| Enjoying some nice cosmic bowling. My skills are less than great. |
.JPG) |
| Fun City! |
.JPG) |
| Look at that form! |
.JPG) |
| Ryan had the dance fever. |
.JPG) |
| Hard to believe Lia had her full repair a year ago last week! What a difference a year makes! |
.JPG) |
| Who doesn't love a Jimmy John's pickle? |
.JPG) |
| With all the rain, we resorted to the mall play area. Not my first choice, but it burned a lot of energy, the kids loved it, and I got an icee. I'd say that's a win! |
.JPG) |
| Lia longs for the day when she can do everything Jack does. Including riding his bike. |
.JPG) |
| Reading while sitting in a bucket. Looks comfortable? |
.JPG) |
| Escape Artist. |
.JPG) |
| Roller skating using train cars. Very inventive. |
.JPG) |
| Lunch today with my sister and niece. I love them both to pieces. Can't wait for niece or nephew #2 to get here in the fall! |
Comments