Here is part 2 of my Christmas blogging. These pictures are from our time spent in Fairbank with Ryan's side of the family. We didn't get to spend as much time there as we would have liked due to doctor's appointments for both kiddos, but are looking forward to seeing all of them again soon.
Tomorrow I head back to school. It's been a wonderful two weeks home with my family. Today we took Jack sledding (pictures to come soon) and had a blast! How many weeks until spring break I wonder??
Tonight marked another milestone with Lia: Stair climbing! She amazes me so much everyday! I have some really cute videos of her to post soon, so be sure to check back.
Enjoy...
 |
| Lia was having fun opening presents! |
 |
| Every girl should have tutu Christmas jammies! |
.JPG) |
| Jack was modeling Mommy's new belt |
.JPG) |
| Lia and Grandpa Maury. Like her fur? She also has a fur coat :) |
.JPG) |
| The entire Shields group! |
.JPG) |
| My niece, Megan, enjoying some nice wrapping paper |
.JPG) |
| Grandma Diane and Grandpa Maury with all their grandchildren |
 |
| Jack ready to head outside for some snow action is his snow pants that are about 4x too big! Still got the job done, though! |
 |
| This wasn't in Faribank, but had to put it on there! Jack got a shave kit from Santa, and loves it! He has shaved everyday since! |
|
 |
| Workin' hard! Climbing those stairs! Like her shoes? If you have an infant/toddler, I highly recommend Bepe Slippers! They are like Robeez, except way cheaper! www.bepebaby.com Plus, they have adorable headbands too. I love shopping for my girl! |
|
Comments