A friend of mine, Holly, hosted an Ugly Sweater Christmas Party this weekend, and wouldn't you know it? I won! I raided my great grandmothers closet for the festive turtleneck seen below, and a special thanks to my Grandma B., for providing me the sweater vest to go over the turtleneck, and my grandma's friend Bonnie, for my amazing snow man necklace! We had a really good time :)
Also a special shout out to Grandma Sue and Grandpa Jeff who babysat while I went to the party and Ryan played poker. You're the best!
.JPG) |
| Beautiful, huh? |
.JPG) |
| Amy, Ashley, Holly. Aren't we festive? You can't tell in the picture, but Amy's necklace even lit up! |
.JPG) |
| Thats a whole lotta' Christmas right there! |
And a couple of other pictures from last week....
.JPG) |
| Jack helping Grandma Sue do some Christmas baking! He was an expert Hershey Kiss un-wrapper! |
.JPG) |
| On Saturday, Santa drove around Norwalk in a firetruck waving to all the kids. Jack loved it! If you look close, you can see Santa up there on top of the truck. |
Comments