I can't believe it's the second week of December! My Christmas shopping is ALMOST done, and I've been wrapping things as I buy them, so that has helped me stay somewhat sane during this busy shopping time.
Jack had a blast helping Grandma Sue decorate her Christmas trees. If you follow me on Facebook or Instagram, you've seen his new elf jammies from his Aunt Sarah. If you haven't been so blessed to see them, don't worry, I've posted a photo below. We had my cousin, Eli, over on Friday night to play and spend the night with Jack. I think Jack really enjoyed having someone under the age of 28 to play with (other than Lia). Even though they have almost opposite personalities, they play together really well.
Lia is now crawling and pulling herself up on things. Yep, all over the place. She was really interested in the tree and pulling on the ornaments at first, but now that she has been told "no" over and over and over, she has not had as much interest. Instead, she is interested in EVERYTHING her brother does. Literally, everything. She follows him everywhere. She wants to play with the same toys at him, she wants to be in the same part of the room as him, she even gets sad when he has to go to time out. She loves him so much. It's actually quite adorable. Jack however, does not find it as adorable as me. In fact, he gets quite annoyed. "Dad! Move her!" "Mom! Lia is by me AGAIN!" "Dad, don't let her have those cars! Those are my cars!" He can't stand the fact that she plays with some of his old toys, wears some of his old bibs, and eats the same exact french toast sticks as he does for breakfast (gasp!!!!!)
We enjoyed a visit from my sister, Morgan, yesterday. Brynn and Lia
had a fun play date while Morgan and I got some shopping done!
Hope all of you are enjoying December as much as we are! Enjoy the pictures!
.JPG) |
| Elf jammies! This is our 'Elf on the Shelf' pose. |
.JPG) |
| Jack loved the snow we got on Sunday! |
.JPG) |
| Jack and Eli at McDonalds |
.JPG) |
| Lia likes to mess with Jack's glasses, so I let her try them on. She didn't like that so much. |
.JPG) |
| Cousins at the Lego Table! Of course Lia had to be everywhere the boys were. |
.JPG) |
| Eating lunch with Aunt Alex and Uncle Jameson at El Rodeo after church yesterday. |
.JPG) |
| Grandma Sue with her granddaughters! We had so much fun playing with Brynn! |
Comments