Wow, hard to believe it is Sept. already! Looks like we are finally in for some beautiful weather here. Highs in the 80s all week. It's been a while since I've blogged, but I don't really have much to report this time.
-Jack got a much needed haircut this past week, and not by his mommy! He actually got to go to a professional. How did it go? He cried. He didn't like the cape around his neck, was scared of the clippers, and didn't want to sit in the booster seat. The lolli-pop made it all a little better I think. He looks so much better.
-I am enjoying a great group of first graders so far this year! I have some real sweethearts, and I know I'm going to be able to do lots of fun things with them. It's nice to be excited about a class. Last year I was faced with many challenges. This has been a refreshing start to the year.
-I'm already working on my first bag of candy corn this season. It's one of my biggest weaknesses. I love that stuff! Looks like Jack is going to be hooked on them too.
-Ryan has been working on 2 different fantasy football leagues that he's participating in this fall.
Hope all is well with everyone! We are hoping to make a trip home to Iowa soon. Not for sure when though. I promise there will be pictures on my next blog!
-Jack got a much needed haircut this past week, and not by his mommy! He actually got to go to a professional. How did it go? He cried. He didn't like the cape around his neck, was scared of the clippers, and didn't want to sit in the booster seat. The lolli-pop made it all a little better I think. He looks so much better.
-I am enjoying a great group of first graders so far this year! I have some real sweethearts, and I know I'm going to be able to do lots of fun things with them. It's nice to be excited about a class. Last year I was faced with many challenges. This has been a refreshing start to the year.
-I'm already working on my first bag of candy corn this season. It's one of my biggest weaknesses. I love that stuff! Looks like Jack is going to be hooked on them too.
-Ryan has been working on 2 different fantasy football leagues that he's participating in this fall.
Hope all is well with everyone! We are hoping to make a trip home to Iowa soon. Not for sure when though. I promise there will be pictures on my next blog!
Comments