Well, I have survived another first day of school. I forget how exhausting the first few days back are! I met most of my class last night at open house, and then the rest this morning. I can already tell I have some real sweethearts in my room. I think it is going to be a great year in Room 10!
Getting my first day of school pic with Jack was a struggle! First he was upset that I wouldn't let his magna doodle be in the picture (thank you Adam and Arrena for the new toy! He's obsessed) Luckilly Ryan snapped this cute of of Jack actually smiling! (Still in his pj's)
Then Jack disovered I was wearing a necklace, so the photo schoot was over.
Getting my first day of school pic with Jack was a struggle! First he was upset that I wouldn't let his magna doodle be in the picture (thank you Adam and Arrena for the new toy! He's obsessed) Luckilly Ryan snapped this cute of of Jack actually smiling! (Still in his pj's)
| I know it looks as if Jack's hair as been cut horribly here, but I promise it doesn't always look that way! |
I meant to do this a while ago, but a big thank you to my friend, Heather, who designed the new header for my blog. Didn't she do a fabulous job? Thanks Heather!
Comments