Dear Jack,
Tomorrow is our last day home together this summer. Even though Mommy is sad to leave you and go back to work, I know that you will have lots of fun with Ms. Jill and all your friends at daycare. I had so much fun with you over the last couple months, and will cherish these memories forever. You are my sweet baby boy. I will never forget our countless hours spent at the pool, my achy arms from helping you jump in, our countless laps around the lazy river, and eating string cheese during our swim breaks. This was the summer you discovered your love of coloring, even though it didn't always end up on the paper, learned how to get your shoes on, even if you can't buckle them yet or get them on the right feet. You like to help me around the house. Sweeping is your specialty, even if you do spread the pile I just swept up all over the place again. You learned some of your colors, how to count to 4, how to comb your hair (and Mommy's), and can even recite some of the pages from Hop On Pop (we read that one A LOT). When it wasn't too hot, I pushed you up and down the street on your tricycle, kicked the soccer ball around with you (even though you think its hilarious to kick it into the street...), sprayed you with the hose, and did a lot of sidewalk chalk. You're becoming so independent! I love watching you grow. I love being your Mommy. Thanks for a great summer. I love you.
Be prepared, because I am going to be holding you extra close over the next 24 hours.
Love,
Mommy
Tomorrow is our last day home together this summer. Even though Mommy is sad to leave you and go back to work, I know that you will have lots of fun with Ms. Jill and all your friends at daycare. I had so much fun with you over the last couple months, and will cherish these memories forever. You are my sweet baby boy. I will never forget our countless hours spent at the pool, my achy arms from helping you jump in, our countless laps around the lazy river, and eating string cheese during our swim breaks. This was the summer you discovered your love of coloring, even though it didn't always end up on the paper, learned how to get your shoes on, even if you can't buckle them yet or get them on the right feet. You like to help me around the house. Sweeping is your specialty, even if you do spread the pile I just swept up all over the place again. You learned some of your colors, how to count to 4, how to comb your hair (and Mommy's), and can even recite some of the pages from Hop On Pop (we read that one A LOT). When it wasn't too hot, I pushed you up and down the street on your tricycle, kicked the soccer ball around with you (even though you think its hilarious to kick it into the street...), sprayed you with the hose, and did a lot of sidewalk chalk. You're becoming so independent! I love watching you grow. I love being your Mommy. Thanks for a great summer. I love you.
Be prepared, because I am going to be holding you extra close over the next 24 hours.
Love,
Mommy
| Jack and Mommy Summer '11 |
Comments
Best of luck this school year! Hope it's a great one!