My poor little bro had sinus surgery on Thursday. It ended up being a little more complicated than originally thought due to narrow passageways and scar tissue, but the end result will be very much worth it. Then it got a whole lot more complicated the next day, as he passed out in my parents kitchen, cut his head open and had to get 4 staples! Poor guy!
 |
| Resting after surgery. |
 |
| Staples! |
Tonight, Jack and I went to a house warming party for our friends George and Shannon. (Ryan had to work) Jack had so much fun playing with Saige and her toys that he cried when it was time to go! I had a great time catching up with my girlfriends!
 |
| Allison, Arrena, and Jack |
 |
| Stacey and her adorable cousin, Courtney! |
 |
| Saige and Jack, coloring |
 |
I love my team!
Allison, DeLynne, Shannon, Arrena! |
Comments