So, I have recently become obsessed with Pinterest, thanks in part to my mom, and a whole bunch of co-workers of mine. Haven't heard of Pinterest? You need to check it out! You can find everything from recipes, to clothes, to artwork. I typed in 'ball jars' because I have a ton of them, and it gave me hundreds of really cute ideas on what to do with them. Anyway, they have a bunch of cute teacher-type stuff, and I came across this. I think this vase would be the perfect addition to the kidney table in my classroom, or on a book shelf! Plus, it would be super cheap to make!
This is just the beginning, I now have a laundry list of things I want to make for my classroom and for our home! When you get some free time, be sure to check out the website!
This is just the beginning, I now have a laundry list of things I want to make for my classroom and for our home! When you get some free time, be sure to check out the website!

Comments