We left last Thursday for Iowa, and got home on Tuesday. While we were home, we spent time with our families, and took our annual tubing trip down the Iowa River. Last year, we didn't get to tube due to flooding, but the conditions were next to perfect this year, and we had a great time. While we were tubing/camping, Jack stayed with Grandpa Maury and Grandma Diane in Fairbank. He had LOTS of fun. After camping, we headed to Norwalk, and spent time with my parents. Enjoy.
![]() |
My new John Deere shirt from Grandpa Maury's work!
(I got a new John Deere book too!!) |
![]() |
| Playing in the new sprinkler Grandma Diane bought! |
![]() |
| Mmmm ice cold root beer on a hot summer day! |
![]() |
| This is where it ended up: All down his belly! |
![]() |
| Reading with Aunt Hilary |
![]() |
| My new tractor book. Thanks Grandpa! |
![]() |
| Jack cheering for himself after attempting to jump. |
![]() |
| Don't Grandpa and I wear the same size shoe? |
![]() |
| I looooove my Grandpa! |
![]() |
| Grandpa and Grandma took me to the park in Fairbank. I loved the slides. |
![]() |
| And made some new friends! |
![]() |
| Nap time in Grandpas chair after church. |
![]() |
| I know Jack is crying in this picture, but this is one of the best feelings as a Mommy; comforting your child. These are some of the BEST hugs. |
![]() |
| Riding on my motorcycle with Uncle Jameson! |
![]() |
| Vroooooom or as Jack would say "boom boom" |
![]() |
| Forget the blocks, the tub is way more fun. Especially when Uncle Jay pushes me around! |
![]() |
| Making eggs for breakfast with Uncle Jay. |
![]() |
| I love my (soon to be) Aunt Alex! I'm very excited to be the ring bearer in she and Uncle Jamesons wedding next summer. Side Note: Pillow carrying practice did not go well. Good thing we have a year yet... |
You may be wondering where the pictures from tubing are...well, I did not take a single one! Oops!
Comments