Jack is 18 months old today! Wow. Where has the time gone? He celebrated the occasion by putting himself to bed tonight. We said our good nights, gave hugs and kisses, and he climbed into his bed. Guess how many times he got out? NONE. Yep, when we checked on him a while later he was sound asleep! What a big boy!

In other news, I turned 27 yesterday! Jack and Ryan made me pancakes for breakfast (delicious), my dear friend Stacey treated me to lunch, I got lots of goodies from my kiddos and girlfriends at work. They sure do know how to make me feel special! When I got home from work, Ryan and Jack had made me a cake! Ryan says it is the first cake he has ever made. Turned out really good for his first time!
This would be the part of the blog when I mention that we're headed to Iowa for the weekend. Not the case this time! We are actually staying home for the next several weekends, and will be enjoying every bit of not being in the car!
In other news, I turned 27 yesterday! Jack and Ryan made me pancakes for breakfast (delicious), my dear friend Stacey treated me to lunch, I got lots of goodies from my kiddos and girlfriends at work. They sure do know how to make me feel special! When I got home from work, Ryan and Jack had made me a cake! Ryan says it is the first cake he has ever made. Turned out really good for his first time!
This would be the part of the blog when I mention that we're headed to Iowa for the weekend. Not the case this time! We are actually staying home for the next several weekends, and will be enjoying every bit of not being in the car!
Comments